Unit 29, Orbital 25 Business Park
Dwight Road, Watford, London, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1923 479 992
The Cool Fire IV TC100 mod from Innokin features the familiar ergonomic Cool Fire design, along with Temperature Control options, as well as a huge 100W of vaping power.
A bright OLED screen provides all necessary information, and the 3300mAh integrated battery provides a huge capacity, with a full charge providing enough power to easily get the average sub-ohm vaper through the day.
The TC100 has a spring loaded gold-plated 510 connection and durable stainless steel threading, and also features a fast 2A charging along with pass-through for easy vaping while charging.
The Cool Fire IV TC100 kit is also available, which comes with Innokin's iSub V tank.
- 1 x Innokin CoolFire IV TC100 Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Standby Current: 200uA max
- Maximum Output Wattage: 100W
- Maximum Working Current: 30A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Coil Resistance: 0.1Ohm (Minimum)
- Charging: 5V/2A Fast Charging Supported
- Operating TC Range: 150 - 315°C, 300 - 600°F
- TC Mode: Ni (0.1 - 0.2Ω), Ti (0.1 - 0.5Ω), SS 316L (0.2 - 1.0Ω)
Important information about Sub Ohm vaping:
This device is designed for sub-ohm vaping. It requires more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. Sub Ohm coils will only work on a mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers, and Ni200 coils will only work on devices capable of Temperature Control. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements and that your mod can handle the amps.
We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.