LG HG2 3000mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Pair
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Discharge
- Battery Voltage
- Made In
- South Korea
- 6.6cm (2.6")
- 1.8cm (0.7")
We Also Recommend
A high quality, rechargeable 3000mAh 18650 from LG, this flat top battery features a 20A rating and is safe to use in regulated mods. These batteries are sold in pack of 2, and come with a free battery case.
- Flat Top
- 3000mAh Capacity
- 20A Max Discharge Current
Disclaimer On Use Of Batteries
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn’t exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Don’t carry them around loose in bags or pockets: It’s vitally important that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be allowed to come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Not be used or assembled with other different makes, types or models of batteries.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don’t rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately. Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
Each country has its own rules on the disposal of batteries. Please ensure that you dispose of the batteries in accordance with local regulations.
For more information about battery safety please see our Safety Tips For Vape Batteries.
By chewie54 from Doncaster
a great safe easy choice battery. (20 April 2017)
purchased two of these for the aspire nx75. i can get a full day out of one battery but i drive a lot so chain vape while driving. currently using atlantis v2 tank with 0.5 evo coils. will be ordering more to get me through 5 days at Glastonbury. previously used the aspire cf sub but 6 of those took up a lot of space. i was pleasantly surprised to recieve 2 of the silicone covers as well as the plastic case for the 2 batteries. great service as always from vapeclub.
By Gary Kenny from East London
LG HG2 3000mAh Battery (08 February 2017)
This is one of the best you can buy! I bought 4 of these and you get them in a nice plastic carrying case which is good. Big thumbs up to Vape Club!
By ben from Newark
Great Batteries (19 December 2016)
Great pair of batteries in a nice strong case. Last a decent amount of time with out having to charge them and a safe buy always got to be careful when buying batteries with bug MOD's.
Using with my Smok Alien and TFV8 big baby beast. T8 coils smoking at 80 watts.
Highly recommend these batteries and mustn't forget the brilliant service as always from vape club. Fast delivery and great customer service. Always there to help if needed. Will never purchase anything now other than from here.
By Mizan from London
Perfect batteries (25 November 2016)
Using the LG with my Dripbox MOD. After considerable research. Found the LG to be one of the most popular, safe and reliable batteries for MODs.
Great capacity and vape away knowing your device is safe!
By Norwegian Vaper from Narvik, Norway
Solid battery ! (13 November 2016)
As far as battery safety goes, this is one of the better batteries on the market today.
Battery "guru" Mooch has tested these batteries to the limit and he gave them an excellent score.
This is a bargain! In my country I barely get one Vct5 for the price of a 2-pack of these LG-18650's. Planning to stock up on these before the tpd takes away all my rights as a vaper.
By Andy from Sunderland
Perfect (04 November 2016)
Ordering another 2 of these, they hold charge well and 20A discharge is more than enough for my needs on regulated mods with rda builds. Dont buy cheap ones on amazon or ebay, its just not worth the risk of getting dangerous fakes.
By Youssef from s.Wales
Very good batteries (27 September 2016)
I really highly recommend this batteries , last longer , good built & safe ..
By Lewy from Norwich
Decent batteries (30 August 2016)
Good performance from a brand you can rely on. These or the 25R by Samsung are a must.
By Josef from S.Wales
Longlasting (20 August 2016)
Good quality , good build, powerful .. Highly recommend.. I got them 4 my Smok Xcube 2 Ultra 220W .
By MoreSkintThenB4 from SE England
Essential battery in every Vapers arsenal (11 August 2016)
As title suggests.
One of the best batteries you can get for all your 18650 vaping needs.
Thorough inspection proved it is completely legit.
Order without worry.
As always great next day delivery by Vape Club!