Unit 29, Orbital 25 Business Park
Dwight Road; Watford, Hertfordshire; United Kingdom
+44 (0)1923 479 992
This Product Has Been Discontinued
0.2Ω, 0.5Ω, 2.0Ω
The Cool Fire IV Plus Kit is the updated version of the Cool Fire IV, and is comprised of the Cool Fire IV Plus Mod and the Innokin iSub G tank. The Cool Fire IV Plus differs to the original in that it will now fire up to 70 watts, contains a built-in 3300mah, and will fire atomisers down to a resistance of 0.1ohm.
The Cool Fire IV Plus is a powerful yet compact mod with a curved design that fits nicely in any hand, and it's ergonimic design means the power button is easily accessible whether you're a trigger finger, or thumb kind of person. As with all of Innokin's Mods, the Cool Fire IV Plus has a bright and big OLED display illustrating all the relevant info such as ohm resistance and wattage setting.
This particular version of the Kit comes with a colour matched iSub G Tank. The Innokin iSub G Tank is a slightly updated version of the original Innokin iSub Tank. As the name suggests this is a Sub Ohm capable tank which utilises replaceable 100% Japanese organic Cotton coils rated at 0.2, 0.5 and 2ohm. The capacity of the tank too has been changed to 3.8ml from the original 4ml. The iSub G Tank is constructed from 100% stainless steel and high quality Pyrex Glass, hence the "G", for "glass".
- 1 x Cool Fire IV Plus Mod
- 1 x Innokin iSub G Tank (matching colour with mod)
- 1 x USB Charge Cable
- 2 x 0.5ohm Coil (1 installed)
- Max 70 Watt output
- 3300mah built-in battery
- Large OLED Display Screen
- Attractive yet durable design
- Tri-colour LED Battery level indicator
- Convenient Micro USB Charging
- Advanced safety features including overheat & over-discharge protection
- Stainless Steel 510 threads
- Spring loaded, gold plated positive pin
- Fires coil resistance 0.1ohm-3.5ohm
Important information about Sub Ohm vaping:
This device is designed for sub-ohm vaping. It requires more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. Sub Ohm coils will only work on a mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements, and that your mod can handle the amps.
We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.
Disclaimer On Use Of Batteries
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn’t exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Don’t carry them around loose in bags or pockets: It’s vitally important that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be allowed to come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Not be used or assembled with other different makes, types or models of batteries.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don’t rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately. Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
Each country has its own rules on the disposal of batteries. Please ensure that you dispose of the batteries in accordance with local regulations.
For more information about battery safety please see our Safety Tips For Vape Batteries.