Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W Starter Kit
4500mAh Built In Battery, USB Charging, 60W, Built In Phone Charger
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Features
- Variable Voltage, Variable Wattage
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Wattage
- Coil Resistance
- Coil Type
- Organic Cotton Coil
- Made In
- Tank Capacity
- Tank Features
- Adjustable Airflow, Pyrex Glass, Replacement Coils
- 10cm (3.9")
- 2.5cm (1.0")
- 4.0cm (1.6")
4500mAh Built In Battery, USB Charging, 60W, Built In Phone Charger
This Product Has Been Discontinued
We Also Recommend
The Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W Starter Kit might possibly have one of the longest product names in existance, but its also a premium-build, high power Box Mod from Innokin. It features an impressive 60W maximum output and can fire coils down to 0.2ohms, along with being paired with Innokin's iSub G Tank.
The MVP 3.0 Pro comes with one of the largest in-built batteries available in a Box Mod - a whopping 4500mAh capacity means you'll be vaping for days without the need to re-charge the device. The MVP 3.0 Pro also doubles up as a portable mobile and electronic device charger. At the bottom of the device, there is an inbuilt USB wired connection which will fit any android phone or tablet (not iPhone/Apple) or any micro USB.
The MVP 3.0 Pro kit comes with the Innokin iSub G Tank but is designed to work with any 510 compatible tank, including the rest of Innokin's iSub range. The kit also ships with a high-quality eGo adapter for use with eGo threaded tanks, ensuring almost universal compatibility.
(Please note - the leaflet that comes with the Kit states there are 2 0.5ohm coils, one pre-installed, one replacement within the Kit. This is incorrect, there is only the one pre-installed)
- 1 x MVP 3.0 Pro
- 1 x iSub G Clearomiser Tank
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x 0.3ohm coil (installed)
- 1 x User Manual
MVP 3.0 Pro Battery:
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V-9V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-60W
- Battery : 3.7V 4500mAH （16.65WH）
- Standby current: 200uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 60W
- Maximum output Current: 17.5A
- Maximum output Voltage: 9V
- Clearomizer Resistance: 0.2 Ohm (minimum)
- Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1A
- Output Port : DC5V/1A
Innokin iSub G Tank:
- 100% stainless steel
- High quality pyrex glass
- Japanese organic cotton
- 3.8ml capacity
- Full adjustable airflow
- No-spill coil swap system
- Available colors: Clear
Important information about Sub Ohm vaping:
This device is designed for sub-ohm vaping. It requires more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. Sub Ohm coils will only work on a mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements, and that your mod can handle the amps.
We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.
Disclaimer On Use Of Batteries
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn’t exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Don’t carry them around loose in bags or pockets: It’s vitally important that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be allowed to come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Not be used or assembled with other different makes, types or models of batteries.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don’t rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately. Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
Each country has its own rules on the disposal of batteries. Please ensure that you dispose of the batteries in accordance with local regulations.
For more information about battery safety please see our Safety Tips For Vape Batteries.
By tron from somerset
great mod (15 January 2016)
This MVP 3.0 pro is absolutely fantastic the battery lasts all day and it looks great it is certainly the MVP of the game so far I am glad I bought this and of course vale club had nice and quick delivery.
The I sub g tank is great too easy to fill and produces good flavour shame its not top fill but that has already been rectified in the I sub apex tank from innokin
To sum it up yes I would buy this again yes it is worth every single penny and yes I would recommend this to anyone.
Happy vaping everyone
By Bakerelli from Notts
Most Valuable Player (06 November 2015)
Decided after over 3 years of vaping to finally try sub ohm vaping and this kit looked the business.ordered on the monday afternoon arrived 11am next day,signed for so great service from vapeclub as per usual.
The battery is fantastic,a little heavier than what im used to but feels great in your hand.the power button is very responsive and once you get your head around it the controls are easy to use too.
The igo tank looks great,is easy to use and has a great feel to it.very easy to fill and the coils are fantastic too.however it is quite noisy and the flavour coming from it isnt as good as what im used to.also on a personal level sub ohm vaping is not for me.im a mouth to lung hitter and the amount of vapour this produces is just too much for me,however if you prefer direct to lung hits this will hit the spot.
Overall a fantastic piece of kit at an affordable amount for any vaper new or old.
By Old school from London
Great kit (22 August 2015)
Needed to buy a new mod and this one as been a great buy does what it says on the box vapes well good battery life easy to use and it' works with all my tanks if your looking for a good mod this one is well worth looking at for your money
By Tom from London
Solid and Reliable (20 June 2015)
It has been said that under Chuck Norris' beard, there is another fist..... well..... in that fist is an MVP3PRO!
I really like this mod, a lot! It's solid and as others have said elsewhere, you could drop this thing and it would likely cause more damage to the floor than itself. It is, so far, 100% reliable. I've used a nautilus with it, both mini and 5ml, subtank mini, subtank plus, iclear 30s and of course the iSub G tank that comes with the kit. Everything sits flush and fires without issue and the threading is as smooth as butter, everytime. Even with the subtank plus there was very little overhang, very little. This mod is a bit bigger than most, but not by as much as I thought it would be, and weight wise it's on par with the new Kanger subox mini starter kit so it's lighter than it looks.
The iSub G tank that comes with the kit is also a solid bit of kit, which surprised me a bit. I didn't buy the kit for the tank, I have plenty others, and it was the mod I mainly wanted but the tank has more airflow than the subtank mini, for example, and I've found myself using the tank at some point everyday so far. The way the coil is also the 510 pin and the fact you can remove the coil from the bottom of the tank without opening the tank is also pretty cool.
I bought this because I wanted something well made, reliable and capable of both firing all of my tanks and being big enough to fit all of my tanks, even the subtank plus.
This device delivers on every level and does everything I wanted it to do. I've used it at an average of 25-30 watts for 4 days and I use it all day, the battery has just dropped below the halfway point.
I'm very happy I bought this device, for £10-20 more than you would pay for other similar or even slightly higher powered devices (which don't come with a tank), I feel it's still very much worth it in the long run. This thing will last.
Well done Innokin. Solid piece of kit.