Unit 29, Orbital 25 Business Park
Dwight Road, Watford, London, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1923 479 992
This Product Has Been Discontinued
The Innokin MVP4 100W Box Mod features a large 4500mAh built-in battery, along with a 100W of maximum output. The MVP4 continues on from Innokin's MVP range, this time increasing both battery capacity and output wattage.
Utilising Innokin's Aethon Temperature Control (TC) chipset, the device can support a variety of different kinds of wire, including Kanthal, Ni200, Ti, and SS316, and it also features a pass-through capability; meaning it can be vaped on while the battery is charging.
With precision TC, Dry Hit detection, and ultra-low standby power consumption, the MVP4 has plenty of features to keep its user safe and in control.
- 1 x Innokin MVP4 Mod
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 4500mAh Built-in Battery
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 - 100.0 W
- Temperature Control: Ni200, Ti, SS316
- Temperature Range: 150 - 315C / 300 - 600F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 - 0.2ohm), Ti (0.1 - 0.5ohm), SS316L (0.2 - 1.0ohm)
- Maximum Working Current: 30A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- High Quality and Bright OLED Display Screen
- 5V/2A Micro USB Quick Charge
- Powerbank Function
Important Information about Sub Ohm Vaping:
This device is designed for sub-ohm vaping. It requires more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. Sub Ohm coils will only work on a mod capable of firing sub ohm atomisers, and Ni200 coils will only work on devices capable of Temperature Control. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements and that your mod can handle the amps.
We also advise not to use any e-liquid with more than 6mg of nicotine, as your vapour may taste harsh. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken.