Unit 29, Orbital 25 Business Park
Dwight Road, Watford, London, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1923 479 992
The Kayfun 5s by Svoemesto is the new full TPD compliant version of their well-renowned tank series.
Constructed from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel and milled immaculately, the Kayfun 5s features an adjustable liquid control, a very easy-to-use top-filling system, and a modified build deck to make coil installation a breeze (pun intended). The deck even features an easy access point that allows access even with juice in the tank.
The Kayfun 5s features four airflow settings, with the widest being allowing for the most airflow ever provided on a stock Kayfun tank:
- 1.8mm (Smallest)
- 3.2mm (Widest)
Please Note: The Kayfun 5s is a high-end device, and we recommend only those with a comprehensive understanding of Rebuildables use this device. We do not recommend beginners use this without speaking to us first, we cannot take returned tanks without them being faulty.
- 1 x Svoemesto Kayfun 5s RTA (with Steel tank installed)
- 1 x Quartz Glass Tank (Spare)
- 1 x Pack of Spares
- 1 x User Manual
- Diameter: 22mm
- Length: 55mm (not including 510 thread or tip)
- Capacity: 2ml
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Top filling
- Anti heat mouthpiece with POM tip (engraved)
- Liquid control (fully adjustable)
- Increased maximum liquid flow
- External four selection airflow control 1.8mm - 3.2mm
- Enlarged build deck for more comfortable builds
- Steel and glass tank options
- M2 coil screws
- PEEK insulator
- 510 connector
- Serial number for authentication
- Easy assembly and maintenance
Important information about Rebuildable Dripping Atomisers:
This product is designed for experienced users, and for those possessing an ohms reader or multimeter to test their coils on. This device requires a comprehensive understanding of the technicalities of vaping, along with knowledge of electronics and ohms law.
We don’t advise any beginners to start rebuilding coils without speaking to a knowledgeable shop. A rebuildable coil must be tested carefully on an ohms reader before it is used on a device. Not testing this properly may present a safety risk for the user, and no new coils should be used on an electronic vaping device until the coil is known to be safe.