Unit 27, Greenhill Crescent
, Watford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1923 479 992
The Vaporesso Nexus is a compact and versatile AIO (All In One) vape device. It’s packed with features normally only seen on more upscale devices, powered by a built in 650mAh battery with a 2ml eliquid capacity. Designed for new users thanks to it’s easy operation, it should be considered by vapers of all levels looking for a discreet vape mod.
A clean and smooth design sets the Nexus apart from a lot of the competition. It performs well enough to be used straight out of the box. Remove the top cap and plastic stopper and you’ll see the large juice port designed to fit a number of bottle sizes for quick filling. Unlike standard AIO devices, you do not need to remove the coil to fill the Nexus.
Once the power button has been clicked five times the device is activated, and when the user inhales on the device vapour production will begin. Designed for higher PG eliquids it has a tight draw providing a mouth to lung vaping experience; this is combined with adjustable airflow to help you find your perfect inhale.
The 650mAh battery has a long life and when it finally does run out, it can be quickly charged via the USB slot - with a reported charge time of forty minutes. The mounted LED advises the user of battery life based on the light colour. There are two choices of coil a Standard Coil and the CCELL Coil that utilises Vaporesso’s ceramic technology.
The inbuilt Omni Board Chipset provides multiple protections for the device including short circuit protection, overtime protection, overcharge protection, low liquid detection and auto temperature control.
- 1 x Nexus AIO Kit
- 1 x CCELL Coil
- 1 x Standard Coil
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 650 mAh Battery
- Mounted LED
- Omni Board Chipset
- Inhale Activated
Disclaimer On Use Of Batteries
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn’t exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Don’t carry them around loose in bags or pockets: It’s vitally important that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be allowed to come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Not be used or assembled with other different makes, types or models of batteries.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don’t rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately. Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
Each country has its own rules on the disposal of batteries. Please ensure that you dispose of the batteries in accordance with local regulations.
For more information about battery safety please see our Safety Tips For Vape Batteries.