The Sigelei Odo pod kit is a refillable vape pod kit that’s recommended for users of all experience levels. Lightweight and simple to use, it is powered by a built-in 450mAh battery and uses no buttons. The refillable pods will hold 1.5ml of e-liquid and can be paired with a range of e-liquids.
Combining a compact design with a large capacity battery, the Sigelei Odo starter kit is ideal for use on the go. The battery itself will provide up to a full day’s vaping between charges and can be fully charged in 60 minutes. There are no buttons or menu systems, inhaling on the device’s mouthpiece will activate the kit - producing a discreet amount of vapour.
Capable of holding up to 1.5ml of e-liquid, the Sigelei Odo pod can be refilled multiple times. Fitted with a 1.5 Ohm coil, this pod has been designed for mouth to lung vaping with an inhale similar to a cigarette, producing a small amount of cloud. For best results, this pod should be paired with high PG e-liquids, that are 50% PG or higher.
Overall, the Odo refillable pod kit not only serves as a good introduction to vaping, but it also works well as a reliable back-up kit for mouth to lung vaping.
Registered members earn £0.50 in loyalty points for every published product review!
By Laith from London
I was looking for this pod for a long time until vape club got it so I bought two of them because I knew it going to be amazing.
Here are my opinions about it after using for a good couple of months.
1. Really tiny smaller than my little finger.
2. Large size battery which can easily last all day.
3. Black colour is matt so it's easy to keep clean.
4. Micro USB charge so you can charge it pretty much anywhere.
5. Cost of pods are reasonably priced.
6. Pods last ages literally 2 weeks and sometimes more if I'm using a clean, premium nicotine salts liquids.
1. Charging time if completely dead takes just over one hour to get fully charged.
2. When vaping for few hours condensation builds up in the mouth piece and gets in my mouth so every now and then I get a piece of tissue role it and stick it in for a couple of seconds so it absorbs the excess liquid.