The Suorin Air Starter Kit is a pod device designed for users of all experiences. Featuring a slim and compact design, with a similar size and form to that of a credit card, it boasts a built-in 400mAh battery whilst the refillable pods have a 2ml eliquid capacity.
With a sleek and ergonomic design, the Suorin Air is ideal for on the go vaping with a pocket-friendly construction. Striking an ideal balance between power and output, the kit features an innovative inhale activation.
To turn the device on and off, simply switch the toggle on the side of the device. An LED indicator displays battery life clearly, when out of charge simply plug the USB cable into the port located at the bottom of the kit.
The kit features a 2ml refillable pod, offering a MTL (Mouth to Lung) inhale. To refill, simply unscrew the rubber stopper situated at the bottom of the pod and fill with an eliquid of your choice before plugging back in.
With a 1.2 Ohm coil resistance, we recommend using high PG eliquids of 50% and above for best results. This device is also highly compatible with salt nicotine eliquids, offering a smoother throat hit compared to regular eliquids.
Registered members earn £0.50 in loyalty points for every published product review!
By Conor from Northern Ireland
This kit is amazing, its about the size of a credit card meaning it easily fits in your pocket and is really inconspicuous, the pods are easily refilled although replacement pods are quite expensive at £4.99 a pod.
By OllieB from Hampshire
This really is, in my opinion, the best pod system you can currently buy in the UK (and all TPD compliant areas).
I've used almost every pod system you can currently get in the UK - The Von Erl, The PHIX, The Bo One, Aspire Gusto Mini, Eleaf iCare, Limitless Pulse, Mi-Pod and the Vype pod systems and the SUORIN Air just blows all of them out of the water for me.
I've always liked the idea of pod systems, but found that the large majority of them just missed the mark. Either the draw was too loose, the battery didn't last long enough, the pods were too hit-and-miss, the pods didn't come with nicotine salts etc...but this Suorin adressed all of those issues.
- The 2ml pod capacity lasts me all day and it's super easy to refill anyway.
- The draw on the pods is a perfect Mouth to Lung draw. This has been a fairly major sticking point for me with most other pod systems. E Cigarette manufacturers often seem to forget that the "draw" on a cigarette was tight. Super tight. And it seems to be a struggle to replicate that draw, which is frustrating given that pod systems are specifically designed for new vapers coming from smoking, or for long time vapers looking for that cigarette type draw. This is the closest I have come to replicating a cigarette type draw in a pod system. It's not too tight, and is definately more open than a cigarette, but it's got some actual restrictiveness to the draw which makes it so much more satisfying.
- The auto switch is the best I've used. Again, pod systems often have a lag, or delay, when inhaling using an auto switch. This problem just magnifies most of the time because the draw is too loose, so by the time you've inhaled as much as you can, the pod has only just started firing. The Sourin Air addresses all of those problems for me. The auto switch is perfect and fires right away.
- The fixed 16 watts output. This thing really does hit hard which is a revelation when comparing to most pod systems, and it'll keep hitting that hard until the battery dies.
- The 400mah batter is bigger than alot of pod systems and easily lasts me all day.
- Is has a micro USB charger! No more proprietary charging docks. Thank god! And it charges nice and fast.
- You can fill it with your own juice. Again, this was a revelation to me. I use Nicotine Salt e liquids, and there doesn't seem to be any pod system manufacturer out there (in the UK at least, in the US they all use nic salts), that uses nicotine salts in pre-filled pods. I find nicotine salt e liquids to be so much more satisfying than traditional nicotine e liquids.
- The build quality. For the price, it's surprisingly stellar. Feels robust and has a nice weight to it.
- The location of the "drip tip". I didn't think I would get on with this at all, but it's easily the most comfortable "drip tip", for want of a better word, I've used on a pod system to date.
- It's compact. It's smaller than your average credit card, and only a few mm's wider. It's tiny, and imo, more pocket friendly than the Bo One & My Von Erl for example.
Now, with every device I suppose there has to be cons, although I'm struggling to find any with this.
- When buying the device it only comes with 1 pod.
- Pods are maybe a little expensive (£4.99 for one), although they last a good long while.
- I've heard reports that their quality control on replacement pods isn't the best, although I've yet to experience any problems.
All in all, this is the one pod system I have felt more than comfortable taking out with me on a day out and having no anxiety that it would keep me satisfied. It's comfortable to use, comfortable to hold, has great battery life, has great liquid capacity, hits nice and hard and looks great. It's superb :)
Thanks to VC also, their service has always been completely top draw for me and they continue to be best-of-breed in the vape market.
By Jagora from Gibraltar
I am absolutely satisfied with this vaping kit. It is capable of producing a great vaping experience, it is small enough to fit in your pocket. For its small size it has an incredible vaping power. Highly recommended.
By Lee from Watford
A great little device small compact and quick to charge and with a good size tank This little device is great and looks and feels just as great.