The Vladdin RE is a vape starter kit powered by a built-in 350mAh battery and featuring a pen style, compact construction ideal for travelling with. This kit is compatible with the propiertary 1.5ml Vladdin RE refillable pods and also comes with 2 free e-liquids in the form Club Juice, providing everything needed to vape straight away.
There are no buttons or menu systems to navigate, the kit is inhale activated. Inhaling on the mouthpiece will activate the device, producing a discreet amount of vapour. The Vladdin RE refillable pods feature a functional top filling mechanism to reduce the chance of leakage significantly. These replacement pods house a 1.2 Ohm ceramic coil, delivering an even heat and rich source of flavour.
The Club Juice e-liquid range has been specially designed for use with mouth to lung kits such as pod devices like the Vladdin RE vape kit. They feature a 50% VG mix ratio which means they produce small clouds but deliver a clear flavour.
You have the choice of picking three of the most popular blends from the range: strawberry, menthol or tobacco. These simple one-note flavours are available in a range of nicotine strengths from 6mg to 20mg.
You also have the option of picking between freebase or salt nicotine. Freebase will provide a more noticeable throat hit, whereas salt nic blends are smoother on the throat and offer a clearer flavour overall.
Registered members earn £0.50 in loyalty points for every published product review!
By Lisa from London
Great little device have been using for over a year now & would definitely recommend
By mato from svk
So, I have to admit that it was/still is as an addition to JUUL device for me. But in some cases it put the juul back to pocket. Such a nifty device.
- size is accurate to hand and pocket
- mUSB charging (no need for fancy magnetic proprietary charger)
- 1.5ml tank will cover whole day even for users which will puff a lot
- refill is a easy peezy
- flavor is great for POD device
- no miss-hits at all, consistent draw
- draw is on spot - no hot/no cold
- not tight but really balanced restricted puff
- no pod leaking even after more refills still sealed
- sturdy, will take accidental beating/dropping and still fully working
- handle also higher VG liquids very well (did try 70/30 - no problem, although no chain vape but who cares :))
- well, battery could be bigger but, still better than 200mAh, it will cover more than half a day but ...
- shape is great, but not for cleaning the insides, curved edges are blocking q-tip to clean it properly
- pods are not leaking but device itself take quite a lot of condensation which is building down on connection and magnets.
- LED light should have diff colors to show you battery life (it will just blink 3 times to tell you "dude, you are near the end")
- draw feel, near the battery end, is noticeable a lot, bit restricted and with less flavor (common for almost all devices)
I would recommend this device. As its whole package and refillable! Suitable for "switchers" also. I have 2 devices, both are great
Vladdin has the perfect draw but misses many things other newer pod systems have. Also the replacement pods are hit or miss some do not work at all and some work well. When it works they give good pod life but hald of them are not good.
+ Good performance when it works
+ No dry hits or leaking
+ True MTL draw
+ Lightweight and ergonomic
+ Micro USB charging
- only 1 Pod included
- 1.5 mL pod capacity small these days
- No LED battery life indication (huge negative)
- Battery doesn't last a full day
- Not ideal for dropper bottles as the refilling is hard with normal bottles.
By Mr. H from UK
After a lot of research, I came across the Vladdin RE as the most suitable replacement for my MLV Phix, bought in China.
The only criteria it needed to meet was that it adequately filled the Phix-sized-hole that's recently opened up, and this Vladdin RE nails the role.
Perfect amount of resistance to the draw, with very little sound to it (perfect for stealth vaping).
Only drawback I can mention is to do with the UK vaping laws that prevent access to the levels of nictoine that my Phix had (50% Salt), but that's not Vladdin's fault.