Vape Clearance Sale

Hangsen are one of the oldest yet well-established eliquid manufacturers in the industry providing an extensive range of tastes to suit most palates including mint, tobacco and pastry blends. Available in 10ml bottles with nicotine strengths of 0mg-18mg or as pods for the IQ Air with 20mg strength. The Vengers VG+ range have a 70% VG ratio, suited to sub ohm vaping whilst the rest of the range have a 30%-50% VG ratio suited to starter kits and pod devices.